Lakeside Retreats at Legacy is the seventh phase of the nearly 600-acre Legacy development in Eagle, Idaho. It is one of the most unique communities in Idaho. One we are very proud and excited to be a part of, and we can’t wait to share these 10 things we love about Lakeside at Legacy.
- Small Town Vibes– Lakeside is located in Eagle, Idaho, one of the Treasure Valley’s premier communities, approximately 8 miles west of Boise. Eagle is one of the smaller cities in Ada County with a population of about 20,000. Eagle has a unique urban setting situated in a rural and natural environment with appealing but firm design standards, and a Western architectural theme featuring old style street lights and tree lined streets.
- Big City Convenience– Though Lakeside is located in Eagle, a smaller city, it is less than half an hour away from the city of Boise, and all of its conveniences.
- Community– As a part of Eagle you will feel a strong sense of community. The Chamber of Commerce promotes many family oriented annual events in the community, including Eagle Fun Days, Eagle Food & Wine Festival, and Country Christmas. Eagle’s businesses are wide ranging, featuring many restaurants, boutiques, and health and wellness clinics and spas. Don’t forget the many wineries in the area!
- Backyard Fishing– Yep, you read that right; every home in Lakeside Retreats at Legacy has its own private shoreline with a dock for fishing or swimming.
- Adventurers Dream– Walk the Green Belt along the Boise River, go fishing, go horseback riding in the foothills, enjoy swimming and picnicking at the 565-acre Eagle Island State Park, ride the trails of the Eagle Foothills BMX and Cross Country tracks at the Eagle Velodrome Bike Park, enjoy any of the beautiful city parks or play a round of golf on a championship course. These are just a few of the adventures enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
- Can’t Beat the View– Lakeside Retreats at Legacy is a new luxury home development, where every home has a shoreline. The serene country environment will inspire you every day as you experience living in your beautiful new home surrounded by awe-inspiring natural views, plants, and wildlife. Lovers of the outdoors will enjoy the fact that every lakefront home inside Lakeside Retreats has its own private dock, a beach with space for a fire pit, a sitting area, and trees to seclude their waterfront. And don’t forget, Eagle is located between the foothills and the Boise River, so even when you exit the Legacy community, you are surrounded by stunning scenery.
- Numerous Amenities and Shared Common Spaces– The Legacy community offers residents three tennis courts, a 26-acre three-hole executive practice golf course, a swimming facility with pool house, a 24-hour fitness facility, multiple sports fields with room for any sport, landscaping and water features. Fish aren’t biting off your dock? There are acres of stocked ponds inside Legacy for the fishing enthusiast and beginners alike.
- Sherburne-Marrs– As one of Lakeside’s featured builders, Sherburne-Marrs has a style and craftsmanship that is unapparelled. They create custom homes with a design that goes unmatched and an attention to detail that creates homes with a lasting value. They are known for creating world class homes and we are thrilled to have them as one of our preferred builders at Lakeside Retreats at Legacy. Who wouldn’t want a beautiful, bright, well-appointed home with lasting value?
- Tradewinds General Contracting– Tradewinds General Contracting is a builder of fine homes with over 35 years’ experience and one of the preferred builders of Lakeside Retreats at Legacy. Tradewinds General Contracting team consists of several talented individuals who are highly skilled and able to satisfy the highest of expectations. They have a vision for keeping the aesthetic value and natural beauty of its developments intact. Their team is known for their efficiency and organization which saves their client’s time and money.
- Solitude Homes– Lakeside Retreats preferred builder, Solitude Homes, is known for working well with their clients to get them what they want at a price they can expect. If you want a builder who is going to keep you updated every step of the way so there are no surprises, then Solitude is the way to go. Cody Weight, President of Solitude Homes, is known for working side by side with his clients to design and build a dream home that fits the client’s budget and needs.
Lakeside Retreats at Legacy is the perfect place to call home. Not only are the homes breathtaking, but “the water that your home backs up to will change the way you think of relaxation.” Contact us to find out more about these one-of-a-kind waterfront homes in Eagle, Idaho, or to reserve your lot now.